The Corporation of King Edward VI College is proposing to join a Multi-Academy Trust, to be established by Coventry University and known as Better Futures Multi-Academy Trust (the Trust). To qualify for membership of the Trust, the Corporation of King Edward VI College would be dissolved in order that King Edward VI College can convert to a 16-19 academy and join Better Futures Multi-Academy Trust.
We are consulting on our proposal to:
- Legally dissolve the Corporation of King Edward VI College.
- Enter a funding agreement with the Secretary of State in relation to a new 16-19 academy and join Better Futures Multi-Academy Trust as a founder member.
We are pleased to provide further details on our proposals here. We believe there is an exciting future ahead of us and we welcome your feedback.
Download the Consultation Proposal Documents below:
- Download Consultation Pack – Adobe PDF
- Download Consultation Pack – Word DOCX
- Statutory Notice of Dissolution – Word DOCX
- Statutory Notice of Dissolution – Adobe PDF