What to do if you feel unwell?
It is vital that we minimise contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does, do not attend College.
IMPORTANT – you must not attend College if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, no matter how mild, or if
• You suspect that you may be contagious
• You have had recent contact with someone who has been confirmed as having contracted Covid-19
• You have been contacted by NHS Test and Trace to request that you self-isolate
• You have returned from a country that requires you to quarantine/self-isolate for 14 days.
The three main symptoms of Coronavirus are:
• A new and persistent cough
• A high temperature or fever
• A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you become unwell with a new, continuous cough or a high temperature, or have a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell you must contact a member of staff. You will be asked to go home immediately. There will be first aiders on site, who will have access to appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) who will be able to assist you if required.